Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

1...2...3....GO!

It's finally here! Consistent warm weather, it's been here for awhile, I guess I've just been outside enjoying it and not blogging ;) Every afternoon and evening is spent riding the "trike" and playing with the neighbors. Between all the houses on our end of the street there are 21 kiddos, so there is ALWAYS someone to play with. When we pull in the driveway and Kella spots someone outside she says, "wanna go say HI to everybody!"
With Spring comes all the new, fresh flowers! I must say, working in the yard is very therapeutic for me. I've always loved to do it. I can spend all day digging in the dirt, rearranging my plants and making our patio feel more like another room in our house. We LOVE the outdoors. Here's Ryan's typical spot, front porch in her bumbo watching me tackle whatever project I've started.
I.heart.this.pic! Look how Ryan is holding onto Kella. It's so sweet to see her light up when Kella's around. I hope this doesn't ever change.






Kella discovered she could jump off the sidewalk onto the grass. It's a slight step up, so she really thinks she's jumping 'soooo high'!
"No Dad! Jump on 3!!"

Now it's mom's turn! 1, 2, 3......
GO!!!!
"see mom, you gotta bend down like this and jump so high!" Thanks for the lesson pipsqueak! Check out Spanky, he's only wishing he could join in the action.

This lasted for quite some time... jumping again,

.......and again, .....