Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cover model!


So, I subscribe to Parents Magazine's weekly updates... i get lots of yummy recipes for dinner, snacks, etc. Occasionally there are other topics, last week was their cover contest. Having a background in modeling, I did my first runway show around age 5, I thought I would enter both girls in the contest. Long shot, I know, but I think this sort of thing is fun....is this how those crazy pageant mom's got their start...???... YIKES!!! I personally don't think there is any harm in it, I've been around it enough to know the good AND the bad that can come of this industry. Kipp doesn't share my view, but what does a little contest like this hurt, right?!! I got an email this morning that my little Kella was chosen as a finalist! They will count the online votes THIS WEEK ONLY, and the little ones with the most votes will take a trip to New York for the finals.


How can you help, you ask???? Click here and VOTE!!!