
This week Ryan really started trying to roll over. She actually did once, but it was on the couch, so I don't really count that one. The couch slopes a little, so I think she had a little momentum. She will rock back & forth from one side to another. Won't be too much longer.

This is a random pic.
Kella has these foam shapes that you peel the back paper off so they stick. They were on EVERYTHING the other morning, as you can see we are all still in our pj's, she thought it would be fun to "decorate mommy &
ryan" with blue dots.

Another one of my projects was this art board in
Kella's room. I didn't realize the amount of art work she would be bringing home when she started "school". Everyday they do something fun unique. I am so glad I have this board, I don't think my refrigerator could hold it all. When I pick her up from school, she proudly shows me her art and says "can we put this on my board", we have a great place to display it and she is so proud of all her work. She likes to look back at all the pictures and has stories to go with each. She has been the chapel angel twice now. Each time they are given a picture of themselves either holding a baby Jesus doll (its more like a stuffed animal/person, not a baby doll) or a
children's bible. All her birthday cards, class pictures and art from church are on here as well.

This week we started letting the girls take a bath together. While shopping Justin & Amber's registry (brother & sister in-law), I spotted this bath chair Amber picked out, so I headed to babies r us to snag one for Ryan.
Kella loved that Ryan had graduated from the sink and was getting to join her in the tub. These are the many firsts of what I'm looking forward to with having 2 girls. I won't lie, I cried when I found out it was another girl. It took a little talking to and reassurance from my dear friend Dana Crawford that it was perfectly normal to feel this way. Though I kept thinking how selfish I was being, she explained that it was like mourning a child or the idea of a son. I truly thought I was having a boy and after my 3rd verifying ultrasound, I settled on the idea of having another girl. I think about that short stint of time and realize what all I would be missing if Ryan hadn't of been who she is. It's such a good thing that God makes these sort of decisions and not us!