Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

VaaRooooooom!!!

I'm a little behind and have lots of posts in store...but first, we FINALLY had some good weather here in Texas on Saturday. So naturally, Kella wanted to break out the Caddy!
She has been working so hard on figuring out how this car works. Our sidewalks get a little narrow for her, so Kipp takes her to a parking lot of a nearby church to practice. I predict she will be doing donuts soon!


Luckily our neighbors were out enjoying this great weather too, so Kella convinced her best buddy Emma to drive her around. Kella makes for a much better passenger than driver right now. I just love that she LOVES to share this new toy with all her friends. She gets giggly when they all want to ride or drive with her. This pink machine also has a rockin radio with about 6 channels, it's too much fun! Thanks again SANTA!!!