Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Party time again


Crazy girl... these glasses were left over from Halloween. She loves to get these out but doesn't understand why she can't see as well as when she has on her sunglasses. She wanted to wear these to the birthday party, but luckily, I convinced her to leave them at home.



Saturday we had another birthday party for a classmate, Carson. This one was at Kreative Kidz in Plano. Here are the girls picking out their princess dresses. The theme of this party was Diego & Dora. Notice the little Diego all dressed up! There weren't enough Dora outfits, so most of the girls picked some sort of princess dress... I'm not quite sure what Kella's was or if I even put it on right. The dress went over her tutu so it stuck out a little, or a lot, totally making her look bottom heavy it was hilarious!

This was the craft area.


Dance time!

During dance time, the kids received 'props'... since Kella isn't one of those that push & shove to get the first pick, she is usually choosing from the leftovers. I guess the sombrero fits with the Spanish theme of Dora...???

I mean.... really!?!?! How can you look at this pic and not laugh. See what I mean about the outfit. I.love.it!


Parachute time!

Instead of bringing gifts for the birfday boy, they asked us to bring a wrapped book for a surprise book exchange. I LOVE this idea! the kids sat in a circle passing books and when the music stopped you got to open the one you were holding. Kella was so excited to take the book she picked out at Target and funny enough it was the one she ended up with!

Here she is with her new 'Cars' book.



Finally, its pizza & cake time! There were so many kids there.

She had a great time. I think she left with more presents than the birthday boy. They were given 2 goodie bags with balloons, a Dora puzzle and the book from the book exchange. There will be lots more posts from birthdays, she has been envited to 2 more in the next couple of weeks! It's so fun to have so many new friends!!!