Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sun & Snow

Several inches of snow fell Sat night/Sun morning. Since our church is in Flower Mound, we decided not to make the trip over due to weather. Kipp & Kella enjoyed a few hours in the snow that morning then we headed to the mall for some game time at Dave & Buster's.

The ski ball was the funnest to watch. She could barely make it up the ramp, but she didn't care. I think she ended up with only 2 coupons after all was said and done, but no worries, mom scored her 280 playing Deal or No Deal, she got a snazzy new BLUE dragon. Who would've guessed?!
Disney on Ice is in town and Mickey & Minnie were making special appearances at the mall!!! We headed over after Kella got out of school. She could hardly contain herself... I wish I knew what she was thinking... she almost acted like it was a trick, that it wasn't really the 'real' Mickey Mouse! How could it be the real one??!!!! She never said it, but it sure looked like that's what she was thinking.


Gettin' a hug from Minnie!
Luckily she asked to take this one 'by herself'!
Of course I'm all for breast feeding, and I know there are mixed reviews on the topic, where to do it (public/private), how long to do it (is it too much when your child can walk up and ask for it?), I've honestly never come across any uncomfortable incidences until today in the play area. I'm usually not one to get weirded out by this, but today Kella was playing around a few other kids when one walked strait up to her mom and argued about eating. The 2+ yr old climbed up in her mom's lap and went.to.town! I tried not to notice, but I think if you do this you can't be alarmed if you get a few glances from strangers. I just kept imagining what it would be like to still be nursing Kella up until a few months ago? YIKES!



AHHHHHH! SPRING WEATHER! Around here most nights are spent having dinner on the patio. Kella made the suggestion tonight. While I was cooking dinner she came in and said "can we eat outside? It's a beeeautiful day!" Good idea little one!