Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 20, 2010

4 month update

Ryan actually turned 4 months old the end of February, but our checkup wasn't until last week. Here's her stats:
Height: 26.75" - 99+ % (off the charts for height)
Weight: 13 lb. 10.5oz - 41%
Head: 16 - 32%

Her head shape is making HUGE progress in only a couple of weeks since seeing our new chiropractor! She is very happy with the progress she's making. We have started switching her from left side-back-right side each time she naps, and rotate from left side & right side each night she sleeps. Sounds complicated, but its not. I just have to remember which direction she faced last, I know this by which end of the crib her monitor is on.

She still gets up around 8am, back down at 9:30-10 and sleeps til noon or 1pm. Eating at 8am, noon, 3, 6 & 9pm. Obviously there is variation in these, but only within an hour of each time. She has been drooling ever since I can remember, but is now to the point of soaking her shirt. On Thurs. night she had a fever of 102. One round of pediatric tylenol knocked it out. I just think she is starting to teeth, so I'm not too concerned. Friday night she had a mild temp of 100.5, not really considered a 'fever' so I waited to see if it would continue to rise or take care of itself, which it did, never getting over this temp. She is chewing on everything and always has her hand in her mouth. Can't believe she is already at this point.




Please don't knock the photo quality... this is the best I can do with my point-and-shoot!