Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Early surprise

Kipp's parents surprised Kella & Ryan with an early Easter package. They are always mailing her presents, so when she spotted the box on the front porch she knew who it was from...



A singing duck, that's right a singing, arm flapping, 5 song playlist, non-volume controllable singing duck. Thanks grandma Dottie & Poppo!!!






Ryan got this adorable bunny hoodie!




As I've mentioned before, I'm a member of the Frisco Women's League. A service league that offers community service opportunities, most of which are for our members, but occasionally there are events that allow us to bring our kids. Kella & I attended "cookies for hero's" on Sunday where she got to help take treats to our local fire department. They were so sweet to give us all a tour of the "fire truck house" as she calls them. They even let her ring the bell!