Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We headed to Oklahoma over the weekend for a benefit to raise $$$ for my dear, childhood friend, Jana. I think it's important to mention the 'childhood' here. So many people pass through our life (this sounds cliche, I know), but holding on to my friends from good 'ole Salli really mean the world to me! It's hard for me to think of a memory, childhood, teenage, whatever that Jana isn't in. On Jan. 19th I received the news that my sweet friend has breast cancer. This friday, exactly 1 month later she will have surgery, bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. With all this comes extensive Dr. bills, most of the places she's gone won't touch her without giving them hundreds to thousands of dollars. I am proud to say the benefit raised over $18,000!!! That should come in handy as she faces the long road ahead!
When the girls & I arrived home on Sunday (Valentines Day) this is what was waiting for us in the kitchen! My husband is so sweet! Tulips for me, mixed flowers & balloons for Kella and cards for all. What a great surprise!



We are obviously in need of a new camera, our pics are coming out hazy, but you can't beat this one of me with my favorite girls! We gave this to Kipp for V-day to have at his office. Muah!