Kella woke up (in mis-matched pajamas) and finally got to open the stack of presents that have been arriving all week. Grandma Dottie & Poppo Stan are always so good at getting presents here just in time. (If I could figure out how to upload more pics on each post, I would've put all the birthday festivities on one.)
I did want to mention her gifts that everyone was so sweet to send & bring. Grandma Dottie & Poppo Stan sent a new sweater & jeans and a new Kidi Zoom digital camera. Now she will be able to shoot her own pics for her very own posts, among other things!
Gibbie & Skip brought her a new Jungle Book dvd & picture frame. Also from Aunt Martha, Gibbie & Skip was a card with $30 to go in her piggy bank!!!
I have always used the term "tickle monster" ever since Kella was a baby and when I saw that there is a book named this with special tickle gloves, I HAD.TO.GET.ONE!!! I also ordered K a personalized birthday book (frecklebox.com check it out! ) that we have been reading all week leading up to the big day.
At breakfast, all eyes were on the balloon artist!
Finished product! The perfect birfday hat!!!
When we picked up K's birthday cake we let her get a cupcake (blue, of course) to eat after breakfast. She is fascinated at how it turns her teeth & tongue blue!