I have to say...right after this last pic was taken Ryan managed to fall in the water. Bad parents? Maybe! I was coming down off the bridge, Kella was getting in trouble for getting as much mulch from the trees as she could carry and launching it into the water. She was trying to show us that she was, in fact, going to do it....yada, yada...we were both focusing on Kella, a.k.a defiant child of the moment, when Kipp looked down the embankment and Ryan was headed straight for the water. Before he got to her, she was knee deep (her knee, that is, so technically it was only 6 in. of water) and seeing how she hasn't had too much experience "walking" in wet, soggy mud, fell face first just as Kipp grabbed her. Luckily, it was a beautiful, warm day in Texas!!! I stripped her down and she rode her trike back to the car rockin' only a diaper! Good times!!!!
Monday, February 28, 2011
You are my sunshine...
is what we were singing on this beautiful day!


I have to say...right after this last pic was taken Ryan managed to fall in the water. Bad parents? Maybe! I was coming down off the bridge, Kella was getting in trouble for getting as much mulch from the trees as she could carry and launching it into the water. She was trying to show us that she was, in fact, going to do it....yada, yada...we were both focusing on Kella, a.k.a defiant child of the moment, when Kipp looked down the embankment and Ryan was headed straight for the water. Before he got to her, she was knee deep (her knee, that is, so technically it was only 6 in. of water) and seeing how she hasn't had too much experience "walking" in wet, soggy mud, fell face first just as Kipp grabbed her. Luckily, it was a beautiful, warm day in Texas!!! I stripped her down and she rode her trike back to the car rockin' only a diaper! Good times!!!!
I have to say...right after this last pic was taken Ryan managed to fall in the water. Bad parents? Maybe! I was coming down off the bridge, Kella was getting in trouble for getting as much mulch from the trees as she could carry and launching it into the water. She was trying to show us that she was, in fact, going to do it....yada, yada...we were both focusing on Kella, a.k.a defiant child of the moment, when Kipp looked down the embankment and Ryan was headed straight for the water. Before he got to her, she was knee deep (her knee, that is, so technically it was only 6 in. of water) and seeing how she hasn't had too much experience "walking" in wet, soggy mud, fell face first just as Kipp grabbed her. Luckily, it was a beautiful, warm day in Texas!!! I stripped her down and she rode her trike back to the car rockin' only a diaper! Good times!!!!