Here's my tribute to my alma mater - OSU!!!
So, if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, and by that I mean for at least a year, we are very intentional when it comes to our Christmas plans. We started it last year and continued to be home on C-mas morning. Here's the girls loot from the big man himself!

Ryan wanted in on some of the action when it came to big sis opening one of her gifts...wait for it!
Thanks, buuuut no thanks Ryan!!!
Thanks Santa!!! 



Kella's always trying on my sleeping mask and is always bummed that it doesn't fit, soooo what's a mom or, ah-hem Santa, to do but get her one of her own!
If you know my girl at all, you know she would live 24-7 in a princess dress. Though she has a wardrobe filled with them, the girls gotta be official. So, yes, Santa came through and fulfilled her wish list of new princess dresses.

And....here's Belle! 
What's this...could it be....
Off with Belle....


On with Snow White!
Notice how it's now dark outside and she's STILL wearing her Snow White dress. Love it! Being home, sharing the whole day together is, well, what we create as parents. I hope these girls cherish these memories as much as we do!
What a day.
Funny story behind those tiny, princess dolls. Driving back from Oklahoma on Christmas Eve, we stopped at our usual stopping point - Love's in Atoka. Usual stop, potty break, snacks, try on sunglasses/hats/and this time they had a pink, totally legit Nascar leather coat with full-on sponsor patches in Kella's size. I had her try it on and run up to daddy saying, "Pleeeeeeezzzeee Daddy, can I get this!" Ahhh, priceless. We found a clearance table with tons of toys including these tiny princesses. As I loaded the girls, Kipp stayed behind and snagged these little jewels. Great stocking stuffers and I must say, there hasn't been too many days that we've left the house that they didn't come along.