Yet again, I'm
soooo late. As I was looking back at pictures from Dec, I realized I've yet to post pics of our c-mas trip to Nebraska.
We'd been at Kipp's parents for about 3 days and there hadn't been a drop of snow. With 2 new sleds waiting patiently to be broke in, we prayed daily for some sort of slippery, winter mix. As our last day was fast approaching we woke to this winter wonderland which had
Kella grinning from ear to ear!
While Ryan napped in her soft, WARM bed, Kipp & I took
Kella & our 2 nieces to Brickyard for some major sled action!
Here's the girls on the way there...



Trying once...
Twice....
Aaaaand we're up!


Kella had a mouthful of snow every time we stopped for a photo


Sweet cousins!

Riding with mom! Notice I didn't pack my snow suit...oh well!

This is my favorite pic...ever! I wish you could see more of Tori, AND I wish this pic had audio. These girls screamed the entire way down the hill each.and.every.time!!!
Sooo fun!!!

They rode every which way we could come up with...