Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 30, 2010

Ryan Kate - 9 months!!!

We received this card in the mail this week... it's a list of all the "Blessings of 2009" from the Birth & Women's Center. Ryan was almost the last baby born in October. I remember when we were leaving they said someone was in labor and on their way! So fun to see all the names of those there before and after us! What sweet memories I have of that place!!!!


I found this pic awhile back, but decided to wait until Ryan was officially 9 mo. to post it....we have all wondered who the heck little Ryan Kate looks like and our questions were answered when I found this picture. When I showed this pic to Kella and told her that was mommy, she argued and said, "No mom! That's Ryan! But who are they?"

"Aug. 1978" - my big bro Brandon, mom holding me and my cousin Casey! I wish I would've thought to recapture this pic over the weekend when we were all together....bummer!


I did get these two of Case, mom & Ryan. Taken back in May at my Grannie's house!



Here's some shots taken throughout the month....






Her face she makes as she starts to laugh....if you could only hear her snorting while she does this! Kipp calls this her "ugly face".... poor baby!














She's starting to hang onto furniture, us, the dogs, Kella.....anything that will sit still really!





She loves to go for the dogs water and food....I told her "No" the other day, in a pretty stern voice, as she went for another handful of puppy food, she just looked at me and crumbled into a babbling mess! I think this was her first scolding and she's already playing the sympathy card!




Ummmm....I haven't quite mastered how to upload a video from our camcorder...believe me, I've tried. I have tons of precious video that I'm dying to share, but this is some video that Kella shot on our camera of Ryan at her current stage as a ''beginner crawler''. She's pretty good as getting up on her knees, even up on her feet (as she does in the video) and rockin her head back and forth! Remember, this is just a snip-it of video shot by Kella Marie!!!!