Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

8 MONTHS

Ryan Kate is now 8 months old. Just to mark some of her milestones.... she now has 2, very sharp teeth on bottom, is a total rolly-polly and began sitting up without help, which has been huge! She can now, playfully take a bath with Kella without having to sit in her bath "chair". I think Kella is a little more excited about this than we are! This also means our table order at restaurants will be "2 adults, 1 booster & 1 high-chair"...... wooohooo!!!









Crawling should be coming soon. She's now getting up on all fours, rocking back and forth and pushing herself forward with her feet. A few things she will pull up on, toy baskets and the couch, so I lowered her crib just to be safe.
This expression is, pretty much a constant for her. Sucking on her top lip... I was so thankful to at least get an amateur pic of it!








She's such a joy! One of the biggest differences, for me, between the first and second child is how much I savor each day. I remember with Kella I loved what each new day brought, but I also looked forward to the future. How fun it was going to be when she could do this. and that. and going here and there without such preparation. Now, knowing what's in store, I feel like I could take care of a baby forever. I love having a baby in the house. I love that she gets so excited when I go to get her from her crib in the mornings. I love that she is so chubby and squishy with a face I would love to eat! I love that she is discovering her voice with her squeals. I love her intrigue with Kella, that she knows that she is loved, not only by her parents, but this other girl who will forever be her SISTER! I do look forward to her future, but for now I am satisfied with the anticipation of what we will do together when she wakes from this nap!