Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Playin' catch-up

Here's just a few of our latest and greatest...

Here's Ryan making some of her funny faces!

Kella being 'bucky beaver'!

We've been spending lots of time drawing and practicing our letters. We were having dinner at a restaurant with white butcher paper covering the tables, so we started 'practicing' our letters, by the end of dinner Kella could write an "E"! We had E's all over the table (perfect addition to the scrapbook!) So, we started practicing other letters. She had a little trouble finding the "middle" of the K, so I put a dot to help her find it, notice how big her dots are!!!




Her letters aren't always in order... but who cares! I'm so proud of her. She really works hard to learn new ones and get her name just perfect! I love that she can sign her own cards now!

Standing tall! Kipp's office manager made the girls this growth chart when Ryan was born... it's a great way to keep track AND if we ever move the board can easily come along!


One of the best things about having a 3 yr. old is finding new pics when I upload them to my computer! Apparently, Kella gets a little camera-happy when momma's not around, but what a great surprise!!! Thanks doll!!! Both pics of Ryan were taking by you-know-who!
So, I picked Kella up some new colored rubber bands since we are now able to squeeze 2 piggy tails out of her hair... this day she wanted "crazy hair" as she puts it!
I told her if she has "crazy hair" she has to make "crazy faces!"