Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Mother's "TEE"
The Tues. after Mother's Day, Kella's class invited all the mom's to come for a special "Tee". The theme was "T", so we were to wear our favorite t-shirt (shout out to The Pokes!) Kipp was sweet enough to take Ryan to the office with him, so Kella & I could have one-on-one time for this special party.
We began the morning with some songs and the Lord's prayer. Hearing 14 3 year olds recite this prayer simultaneously is priceless!

At each of our place settings, were presents along with a photo album filled with pictures from the whole year. Her teachers went above and beyond capturing all the special moments from their different activities they have throughout each of their school days; Romp, Chapel, playground time and even her special birthday party celebration with her class. All of these are moments Kipp & I don't get to share with her, so I'm thankful for the pictures to see how our little one spends her days! (tear)