Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just some fun stuff!

While daddy was shopping for some snow gear for his upcoming ski trip, Kella & I had a little fun in the hat section!

Kella has learned to wink, both eyes! Somehow she learned this from watching Cars, Mater is her favorite and she usually says (in her version of a hick accent) "Shooot Mater"




We absolutely LOVE living in Dallas. Before having kids, Kipp and I always talked about how we couldn't wait to take them to all the sporting events and activities that D has to offer. Neither one of us had professional baseball, football, basketball and hockey games at our fingertips. Hopefully she won't grow up taking all this for granted. So far, she knows the Rangers and Cowboys. She gets excited to wear her Rangers hat and I just made her a new Cowboys t-shirt. She runs around saying "Go COWBOYS!" Ahhh... my little cheerleader! I couldn't be more proud!