Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's a .....

I know this is a little late (these are from May to be exact), but I got so caught up in my other posts that I missed this one!
Seeing how we haven't done anything conventional when it comes to starting & growing a family, why start now! We decided with baby #2, unlike Kella who's sex was a total surprise, to find out what we were having. We felt a 2 yr old would better understand she was getting a brother or sister rather than, "Hey, there's a baby in mommy's belly!"
After we left the room, we had the tech write the sex on a card with the appropriate color sharpie, give some sort of "proof" with a picture and seal it. We went to dinner and unveiled our fate with some of our closest friends.
Here is Kella & Heather. She was so sweet to change her birthday dinner plans and join us on our big night. She did get a serenade from the nice waiters at MiCo to make up for it!
THE BIG REVEAL!!!!!!!

Proud dad showing off the pic!