I am hoping to have her at some point this weekend. Cherie was the one to deliver Kella and I really want her to be there for Ryan's arrival. She is on-call until Monday evening, so as long as Ryan cooperates I will have one request answered!!! After my exam she thought it could possibly be Saturday, but who really knows. My sweet friend, Allison, is coming to spend the weekend with us, should I go into labor in the middle of the night, she will be here with Kella. What a sweet friend! My family has been on stand-by for the last couple of weeks and mom is all set at school. Lesson plans are made, parent/teacher conferences are out of the way. Everyone is set to come. I love the anticipation, but have to plan my escape routes wherever I go. It's always in the back of my mind, what would Target think if my water broke in the produce section??? I guess it can't be any worse than Wednesday at Ulta. I ran in to get some cleanser when Kella told me she needed to potty. I grabbed what I needed, bolted to the register and next thing I know Kella is jumping in a puddle of pee! Luckily there were 2 mom's behind me who completely understood the joys of potty training, but somehow the 18 yr old cashier didn't see our humor! I asked for some towels for our "accident" and she brought me a box of kleenex. Oh honey, I'm gonna need something more powerful than that! I tried to keep Kella's embarrassment to a minimum, but hopefully, she understands she can't just let it go when & where she wants. Fun stuff!