Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sea World

Kella's last day of school was just before Memorial Day, so we headed south to San Antonio for the long weekend. This year we spent most of our time checking out the dolphins.
We've learned the ropes around this place and were first in line to feed these hungry guys!
Wonder what she was thinking?!?!


This year, Kella was tall enough for some of the bigger rides, though she got her fair share of the kiddie rides. I lost count on The Shamu Express! Once she spotted this ride, well, we knew one of our wish's were coming true. Kipp was the lucky one and I perched myself in the perfect spot for some pictures.

Last year Kella didn't want to move off the splash bridge, where they continued to get soaked after each boat that passed. I'm so proud of her, what a brave little soul! Like I've said before, we make no secret when something is going to hurt, be scary, go really fast, go really-really high, etc. She was more than up for it!





It seems like it wouldn't be a family outing with someone getting their face painted.

Checking out the masterpiece!
Our beautiful butterfly!

Sorry Ryan! Maybe when you're a tad bit older.

Needless to say, the butterfly didn't last long. With all the sprays of water & sweat, the butterfly was now a jumbled mess.

Now it was Mommy's turn to take a ride.



Meeting Zoe!

Ryan wasn't up for meeting Cookie Monster! I tried to catch a shot as she made her way back to the stroller!

This was Kella's attempt at getting our picture the morning before we left.

Luckily, someone was nice enough to take one for us!

What a fun weekend getaway!