Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Party for Peyton!

So...I've pushed through March and am making headway into April.

We have had several pregnant friends that were due around the same time. I hosted 2 showers in one weekend for two of these friends. One Saturday, one Sunday. Saturday's pics will (hopefully) come later - so cute, so pink & so girly!

Okay, so...
Yes - Peyton was born 8 weeks ago!
Yes - This shower was given even longer than that!
Yes - These are really old!
I wanted to share anyway. Enjoy!


Heather chose to decorate Miss Peyton's nursery with a subtle ladybug theme, so the gals & I decided to carry that theme throughout her shower with ladybug accents.





The weather was just perfect enough to eat outdoors. Since I don't have an "official" dining room, it's always nice when we can eat on the patio. Remember that table Kipp made for Kella's birthday party? Well, cut some taller legs annnnnd Voila! An adult table for 10!!!



Heather and all her loot!