Through Kella's activities ("school", soccer & t-ball) we've made some really sweet friendships. This day ended up being quite the whirlwind!
Starters: I modeled at market a few weeks ago. Yes, you read that right...modeled! They were desperate at the showroom I've always worked in and needed some fill-ins, so I was happy to accommodate. A spray tan later & a few missed meals I was ready to roll! :)
Mom came down to stay with the girls and by the end of the weekend Kella just hadn't had her Gibbie fill yet, so she went home with her, again! One week later it was time for her to come home, which leads to our whirlwind of a day. We got up super early to meet mom & pick up Kella at our typical halfway spot. Drive back home then it was off to our first party of the day. This super fun party was for our friend from soccer/t-ball, Madison ("Madi") at Groovy Girls salon. New hair-do's, make-up, manicures and fun dress-up clothes were in store for these little ones.
Waiting patiently to get her hair did!Kella had no problem working the runway!!! That's my girl! She kept saying, "Mom, I'm modeling like you!" (Kipp, mom & the girls stopped by the showroom when I was working & Kella saw me model some really awesome evening gowns).
We had to cut the party short to make it to our next one at The Little Gym, this one was for Will, her friend from "school". It was so fun to see everyone again!!! I was too busy catching up with the other mom's to take pictures, but here's a few I did get...
But wait... that's not all! Our whirlwind continues...Kipp scored Cowboys tickets with sideline passes again, so after our 2 parties we raced home, threw on our Cowboy gear and headed to Arlington! That post to follow...