Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Take me out to the ballgame....
Daddy surprised us with Rangers tickets a few weeks ago..... here we are heading into the game. Kella was soooo excited!
They have tons of kids activities behind center field, so we took our little slugger to the batting cages to get a few hits in.

She was knockin' them out of the park!!!
Kella wanted a picture with the "big man".
More batting practice. This girl couldn't get enough!
Patiently waiting....
And waiting.....
Just give me the ball lady!

Finally made it back to our seats to watch a game that we paid for!
Great seats! Thanks Dad!!!!
This was Ryan's first game. This is about the age we started taking Kella to games, hopefully she will love it as much as her big sis!
We sat in front of a man that went to OSU, back when it was still Oklahoma A&M. I can't remember the year, maybe in the 40's. He saw K's t-shirt and asked who went there. You could tell he was so excited to talk about it (and I was too!), just to know I walked the same campus as this man 60 years later!!! He was a hoot!
Ryan got so excited when we walked into the stadium to find our seats. She was kicking her legs like crazy, doing her laugh (where you almost think she's choking) and whipping her head around to see all the people! Can you say over-stimulation! She was such a trooper. She kept grabbing the man's arm that I sat next to, I kept apologizing and he said, "honey, it's perfectly fine. I haven't been flirted with in YEARS!!!" We had a great crowd around us! What a fun night!