She was given her first "homework" assignment... her teacher sent home this red construction paper for Kella to decorate any way she wanted! It will be laminated for her to use as a place mat the rest of the year during snack/lunch time (then, hopefully, brought home for us to use!)
We decided to pick a second ''school'' for Kella to attend on M-W-F. We had some hesitation about doing 5 days a week, but last year towards the end of the year I noticed she was getting really bored here at home. Since Ryan naps in the mornings it hinders our outings, like library puppet shows, parks, etc. and they both nap in the afternoon so I found us not leaving the house hardly at all for playtime. Sure we can find lots to do here, but it's just not the same, so off we go to a new, highly recommended mom's day out at another church in Plano.
Kipp is A.W.E.S.O.M.E when it comes to our schedule. He helps momma in a BIG way. Here's our week at a glance:
Mon ~ Kipp's early morning for gym. I get both girls up, fed, dressed & take Kella to school. Pick her back up at noon.
Tues ~ Kipp gets Kella up, fed, dressed, teeth brushed, lunch made as Ryan & I get up just in time to fix her hair and see them out the door. =)
Wed ~ Kipp's gone again to gym. I do all the duties of Monday, along with packing her lunch. I take her to school & pick up at 2.
Thurs ~ Refer to Tues! Again... =) (that's me grinning!)
Friday ~ Refer to Monday.
We are busy little bee's, but Kella is loving it all (so far!) She has met a total of 26 new friends & we look forward to our sweet new friendships!
Friday ~ Refer to Monday.
We are busy little bee's, but Kella is loving it all (so far!) She has met a total of 26 new friends & we look forward to our sweet new friendships!