For Kella's birthday we were allowed to bring treats to share with her friends at "school". I found the cutest cookie mold at HL, just spread in the dough and baking sticks and voila... cookies on a stick! The idea is to imitate a sucker.... yada-yada... you get the idea...
Just a funny story:
Bedtime is sometimes eventful around here. We usually start the nightly ritual around 7:30 -8pm with bath, brush teeth, read book, say prayers, hugs & kisses for mommy, daddy, Ryan, Spanky & Spencer. Our goal is to be in bed by 8:30pm, but is usually closer to 9pm. After putting her to bed, most of the time K is still up, sometimes as late as 10 pm just playing or reading books in her room. I usually find all kinds of toys, books, etc. in her bed. Last night, I guess with all the excitement of cookies & her birthday she couldn't sleep. Kipp went in to check on her around 9:30 and she had gotten in her closet, taken down her tea party set and had it laid out perfectly in her bed. When he walked in she froze (which she most often does, trying to play invisible!) after a few seconds she said in a low, almost whisper, voice "want some sugar?", as she held out her sugar bowl!!! He could not help but laugh at her. They put it all away and she finally went to sleep. I wanted to get a picture, but thought it would only encourage this behavior, but I think you get the visual!