Here are some shots we got just hanging out at home. Kella took this first pic for us. She's getting pretty good. I thought we might get her one of those Little Tykes digital cameras for Christmas, but looks like she might skip that and go strait to the real thing.
Kella loves for Ryan to hold her finger. I didn't realize that's what they were doing until I uploaded the pics and got a good look. When she cries Kella always runs to her, covers her with a blanket and says "here Ryan, hold my finger"... it's really the cutest thing!
We still haven't figured out who Ryan looks like. There isn't much resemblance to Kella's baby pics. Kella was such a clone of Kipp, "Kipp-on-a-stick" as her uncle Derrick would call her! Ryan is definitely her own person with her own look. She hasn't lost much of her black hair, her eyes are still blue and she continues to grow-grow-grow! At 6 weeks I am already able to put her in her 3 mo. clothes! This is such a change from Kella, my tall, skinny, have to force her to eat, still fitting in last year's clothes, little girl!