Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!


So we made our annual trip to see the "ICE" exhibit at the Gaylord. We took our sitter to stay with Ryan while we took Kella through. It's 9 degrees inside the rooms to keep the ice from melting, needless to say its a little chilly for a 6 week old! And please excuse the pictures, I left our camera at home so we had to purchase a $13 disposable at the hotels gift shop!!! The theme for this year's display was the Grinch! Everything was from Whoville.

Look at our little penguin!!!
They give you these snazzy coats to wear due to the temperature.... I know, I know, you thought we all had our own matching coats!
Behind Kella is the grinch sitting on a block of ice adjusting his "reindeer" dog and sleigh. K kept saying, "mom, it's cold on his bo-bo!" Precious!
I wish you could tell by the pics, but the exhibit is amazing. Everything you see is made out of ice.