I recently went throught a bible study with my dear friend Cheryl Scruggs. Most of you know she and her husband, Jeff, have played significant roles in mine & Kipp's relationship. They were also part of our wedding ceremony in Mexico, that's how much they mean to us. Cheryl & her friend, Mona, led a women's bible study where we read Jen Hatmaker's book "A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study", if you struggle with how to read/study the bible, I highly recommend this book. I met some amazing girls in this study, one of which is Avery. She is an amazing photographer and offered to shoot maternity pics to add to her portfolio. Due to the insane amount of rain we received in October, we got rained out for most of the times we set. Since Ryan's arrival came before we shooting, she offered to do a newborn setting here at the house. She was sweet enough to capture a few of Kella (she got to jump on the bed for this, which is a big no-no in our house..... remember the monkey's?!?!?!)
Visit her blog for a few more AMAZING pics of the girls! Did I mention she is amazing???




