Poor Kella takes after her momma in the quantity of hair department! Oh how she wants long hair. Pretty sure my bob didn't grow in until I went to Kindergarten!
Most people comment on her hair and think it's short because I have short hair.....uh, nope! We've been able to pull it back in pony tails and now.... French braids!!!!! I've had some people say, Oh, you're letting her hair grow out! Again....uh, nope!
This little virtue has worked well on taking vitamins, eating healthy and avoiding candy, sugar and all the other nonsense that keeps her locks from growing! ;) All we have to say is "If you want your hair to grow you have to eat your vegetables!" OR when she says, "Mom, I can feel my hair on my shoulders!" I can say, "Yep! that's because you eat so healthy!" My favorite is when she shakes her head & says, "Look mom! My hair wiggles!"
Only, well probably not only, downfall about not having much hair until now is we haven't done much styling, so this child is beyond tender-headed. Not sure we get out of the bathroom without one of us screaming :)
Our big ballerina heading to dance class!