Awwww....our favorite time of year! Who doesn't love a fun day at the fair?!! Kella remembered the huge slide from last year, so yes, of course you can ride it again!!!
Riding the worm!!!!

Children's Hospital always has an amazing petting zoo. There was a new baby zebra that was born the day before!

Big Tex!
Another turn on the worm! This time was dad's turn!
I couldn't get her to do it, but dad sure knows how to get the thrill-seeker out of her! Look at her holding her hands up!
(sigh!)
Moving on to the swings. She's so funny, when taking her up there to check them out, she politely said, "no mom, it's their turn. I'll go next time." Silly girl had to make sure this Dora contraption wasn't going to make any sudden moves. "Nope, it's not scary. Just swings goin in a circle...okay mom, it's my turn now!"
Once she turned around and saw the girl behind her she got so tickled. I think she thought she was being chased!
So here we are, back at the Turbo Jump. Let's set the stage for what was going to be a long, but worthwhile experience. As Kipp & Kella exited the super-dooper-jumbo-slide, Kella spotted the trampoline's. We stopped by and the wait was about 25 minutes....moving on to shorter lines we promised our little dare-devil we would come back....so, just before dark and after hours of walking around a super-crowded midway we fulfilled our promise to check back on this circus act. As you can see in the first pic, there's a glimpse of daylight left...
finally, we moved from the long line to the shorter line...
Monday, November 8, 2010
State fair!!!!!
Okay, call me weird, but one of my favorite things is a good caricature artist. We got the girls picture drawn this year at the fair and I am soooo happy with how it turned out! It makes me smile every time I see it. I even have it as my screen saver on my phone, dorky, I know, but I think they are so stinkin cute. We have a GI-NOR-MOUSE one hanging in our garage right in front of my parking spot. We went to Six Flags with the Bartley's when Kella was around 5 mo. old. They drew her cheeks so chubby, it's hysterical! The reflections make this one look a little streaky, but you get the gist! Precious!!!!
