Again.... it's been a little busy around here, so my blogging has taken a backseat to all the fun summer activities...
Here's are little one enjoying a game of checkers at Cracker Barrel...


Kella has gotten on a princess kick a little more than usual these past few weeks. I am in the market of increasing her "dress-up" closet and refuse to pay retail (as I do about most things!) for these dresses...this purple number came from our sweet friend Kiley. Kella's had it for about a year and a half and is just now really interested. I have also quickly learned that being a 3 year old with friends that come to visit requires me to buy several of a popular item, aka dress-up dresses, bikes/tri-cycles, bubble blowers, crazy wigs on headbands, etc.
On this particular day, Kella had worn her dress from the time she got up until we went to dinner, now that I think about it, she probably slept in it the night before, oh well, she wanted to wear it to dinner and since Kipp had let her wear it to the Dr.'s office a few days before I thought, what the heck! Does it really matter?!?! Let a girl be a girl! If I were being honest, I would LOVE to wear a princess dress & crown to dinner too!!!!